Free Shipping on all orders over 80 £ !
Tri Blend Select is a high protein and low in sugar with ingredients sourced naturally and are plant-based. We searched the planet to source the best possible grade of every single ingredient in Tri Blend Select, like Quinoa from Colombia and Flax Seed from Canada.
Plant proteins sometimes miss the mark because they lack some essential amino acids. However Tri Blend Select includes a blend of pea, quinoa and flax seed to help deliver a plant-based protein that’s also impressively high in fibre while being low in sugar.
But low in sugar doesn’t mean low on taste. In fact, we became obsessed with making Tri Blend Select taste amazing while keeping it natural.
• 5 health benefits:
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart* (1 capsule)
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function** (1 capsule)
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision** (1 capsule)
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels*** (4 capsules)
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure**** (5 capsules)
• Fish oil is sustainably sourced and accredited by Friend of the Sea
• No fishy aftertaste thanks to essential oils from thyme and peppermint contained in the product
• All the ingredients of Herbalifeline® Max are encapsulated using a vegetarian gel capsuleUsageTake 1, 4 or 5 capsules (depending on the benefits you want to achieve) with water.
Use preferably with meals spaced over the day
Studies have shown many western diets are very low in the long chain omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) (Simopoulos, 2002, 2011)*, which is why a supplement may be beneficial. Nutritionists’ advice is for people to consume between 2 and 3 servings of fish per week to achieve the recommended omega-3 intake (AHA, 2012)**.
Taking only 1 capsule of the Herbalifeline® Max will help to achieve the optimal level of 250 mg of DHA and EPA you need on a daily basis.
*Simopoulos, A. P. (2002). The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother, 56(8), 365-379.
Simopoulos, A. P. (2011). Importance of the omega-6/omega-3 balance in health and disease: evolutionary aspects of diet. World Rev Nutr Diet, 102, 10-21. doi: 10.1159/000327785
** AHA (2012). Fish 101. from Dallas, TX: American Heart Association
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
**The beneficial effects are obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
***The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA.
****The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA
A supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined must not be exceeded.
- Additional Information
SKU #0043 Flavour/Type No Size 30 Softgels Video