Free Shipping on all orders over 80 £ !
For all the coffee lovers, go-getters, dreamers with deadlines and explorers: this one’s for you!
It can be challenging to find a healthier iced coffee drink that’s not loaded with sugar, fat and calories, but still tastes great.
We took two ingredients we all know and love - protein and coffee - and blended them to create a drink that’s deliciously refreshing! Whether you are on-the-go, or just need a caffeine boost, reach for a glass of refreshing High Protein Iced Coffee!
It’s expertly blended with 100% Robusta espresso coffee beans and has 15g of whey protein for an authentic taste that’s bold and won’t compromise your nutritional goals.
It has no added sugar, no colours or preservatives and is only 80kcal per serving.
Add cold water, ice and enjoy!
- Tailored to the individual health needs of men.
- Provides the optimal amount of key vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
- Delivers 71 individual EU authorised claims.
- Developed by experts in nutrition and backed by proven science.
- Formulated to work in conjunction with your favourite formula 1 shake.
- Contains vitamin A& C which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function.
- Contains riboflavin which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Contains pantothenic acid which contributes to normalmental performance
- Take 2 tablets daily with food.
- For the ultimate in daily nutrition use this product in conjunction with Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. Take 1 tablet a day if you are taking 2 shakes a day, and 2 tablets a day if you are taking 1 shake a day.
Why is it important to take a multivitamin food supplement regularly?
Micronutrients play a vital role in regulating processes in the body that can affect our health and performance. Because many people are not meeting micronutrient intake recommendations, a daily multivitamin supplement would offer insurance that micronutrient requirements are met*. [Source: Troesch et al., 2012]
Why is it important to take a gender-specific multivitamin?
With differences in body size, metabolism and physiology, men need different levels of vitamins and minerals to enjoy optimal nutrition. For example: depending on the country, up to 4 in every 10 men aren’t getting enough vitamin A, and require more vitamin A than women. [Sources: Mensink et al., 2013; EFSA, 2015]
*In addition to a healthy balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
- Additional Information
SKU #1800 Flavour/Type No Size 60 Tablets Video No