Free Shipping on all orders over 80 £ !
Tri Blend Select is a high protein and low in sugar with ingredients sourced naturally and are plant-based. We searched the planet to source the best possible grade of every single ingredient in Tri Blend Select, like Quinoa from Colombia and Flax Seed from Canada.
Plant proteins sometimes miss the mark because they lack some essential amino acids. However Tri Blend Select includes a blend of pea, quinoa and flax seed to help deliver a plant-based protein that’s also impressively high in fibre while being low in sugar.
But low in sugar doesn’t mean low on taste. In fact, we became obsessed with making Tri Blend Select taste amazing while keeping it natural.
- Tailored to the individual health needs of women.
- Provides the optimal amount of 24 key nutrients that your body needs.
- Delivers 71 individual EU authorised claims.
- Developed by experts in nutrition and backed by proven science.
- Formulated to work in conjunction with your favourite formula 1 shake.
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Includes vitamin B12 to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contains calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Includes zinc to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails.
Take 2 tablets daily with food.
For the ultimate in daily nutrition use this product in conjunction with Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. Take 1 tablet a day if you are taking 2 shakes a day, and 2 tablets a day if you are taking 1 shake a day.
Why is it important to take a multivitamin food supplement regularly?
Micronutrients play a vital role in regulating processes in our bodies that can profoundly affect our health and wellbeing.
Because many people are not meeting micronutrient intake recommendations, a daily multivitamin supplement would offer insurance that micronutrient requirements are met*. [Source: Troesch et al., 2012]
Why is it important to take a gender- specific multivitamin?
With differences in body size, metabolism, and physiology, men and women need different levels of vitamins and minerals to enjoy optimal nutrition. Take calcium, for example: depending on the country, in Europe up to 60% of women aren’t getting enough – which may contribute to accelerated loss of bone mass in adults. [Sources: EFSA, 2009; Mensink et al., 2013]
*In addition to a healthy balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
- Additional Information
SKU #1819 Flavour/Type No Size 60 Tablets Video No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Important for women
- I take F2 together with F1, Cell activator and Fibre and herb tablets. I feel full and very energetic.